nutraquin joint supplements for dogs, cats & horses
nutraquin and nutraquin + are classed as ‘nutraceutical joint support products’. They use only the necessary high quality ingredients that help maintain healthy joint function. Both nutraquin and nutraquin + have received very positive feedback from vets and pet owners alike.
nutraquin is only available over the counter at Authorised Veterinary Practices.
Click here for where to buy nutraquin.
- Glucosamine HCL (99% Pure) 505mg - an important building block for cartilage. It helps cartilage to act as a shock absorber.
- Chondroitin Sulphate (90% Pure) 400mg - helps maintain synovial fluid viscosity to give extra joint protection and is also an important building block for cartilage.
- Vitamin C ( as ascorbate ) 40mg - a powerful antioxidant required to produce collagen. Collagen is the main supportive protein in cartilage, ligament, tendon, and connective tissue.
- Zinc Sulphate (as heptahydrate) 20mg - important for healing in the body and is also required for the synthesis of collagen.
nutraquin+ also includes:
- Boswellia Extract (Boswellic Acids) – is a plant extract that plays an important role in maintaining smooth and comfortable joint movement. It’s used to support conventional drugs but does not cause the damage to cartilage that many conventional anti-inflammatories can.
|nutraquin for dogs and
nutraquin for cats
|Preventative joint support||Prophylactic use in large breed dogs, early OA change in dogs and cats, mild Osteoarthritis, hip/spine Dysplasia or DJD.|
|nutraquin+for dogs and
|Joint support with anti inflammatory properties (Boswellia)||For animals showing clinical signs of Osteoarthritis i.e. joint swelling, stiffness and pain, reduced freedom of movement.|
|nutraquin+ equine||Joint support with anti inflammatory properties (Boswellia)||For horses showing clinical signs of Osteoarthritis i.e. joint swelling, stiffness and pain, reduced freedom of movement.|